ATTN: Members Planning to Attend Summer Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger

Would the members planning to attend TFL End of Summer Meet, please e-mail either myself gunscustom@aol.com or terridarri baldmonkey58@aol.com at your convenience with your user name, the number of people in your party and your anticiated day of arrival.
This will assist us in getting our ducks in a row, which alas are sadly often scattered to the four corners. This condition, as anyone whom has ever had or experinced poorly and/or misaligned poultry can tell you, can lead to confusion, sleeplessness and occassional irregularity. Foul fowl in deed has lead to the very down fall itself of greater minds than ours. Witness several of those we have entrusted our rights to in Washington. Many of which have a veritable plethora of pitifully purloined poultry.

------------------
Gunslinger TFL Imperial Potentate

TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

foxfire

BTT

<Have duct tape, will travel> ;)

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

Gunslinger

I just wanted to put a note to let everyone know I am getting your e-mails and do appreciate them. They are making mine and Terri's part of planning this much easier.

I didn't want anyone to think I'm ignoring your e-mails. As you can imagine I'm getting quite a bit of mail these days. ;)
Anyone needing anything specific please feel free to e-mail and ask. They are all getting read I'm just slow right now in responding. :)

------------------
Gunslinger TFL Imperial Potentate

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
Alright, Sensop is pulling up, and Gunslinger is pulling down. Opposite corners, dammit!

Ahem. Now then:

>
>
>

terridarri

Blueyedog, I'd be confused too, Sensop and Gunslinger in opposite corners, OMG this is going to be bad. We will just to keep Sensops medicine close, put it in the first aid kit. LOL

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

Grayfox

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[] WE'RE BOXED IN! []
[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

:D

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

[This message has been edited by Grayfox (edited June 06, 2000).]

Eric of IN

April, we'd never ignore you. :D (sorry sensop)
Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.
"But Officer I HAVE to have all these guns in the truck, I'm going to TFL End of Summer Meet"

Eric of IN

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by terridarri:
APRIL????? I think it is Sandy. LOL

[/quote]

Oops that's right, she won't become April until she has donned the white robe at TFL Summer Meet.
Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.
"But Officer I HAVE to have all these guns in the truck, I'm going to TFL End of Summer Meet"

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
white robe. White Robe? WHITE ROBE!!!!!

TOGA PARTY!!!!

Except for the Imperial Potentate, of course!
(heh, heh. Pray for warm weather!)

Status
Not open for further replies.