at these prices everyone needs an AR or two....

2002gti

they still have the FAB10 for californians. i picked up an ak and ar before TSHTF. anyways ive got other things im spending money on now. if they were available to me i'd snap one up for sure. i paid $775 for my bushmaster.

jailbait

the only "good deal" there is the dpms "low pro" ar for $619.

I used to be a big fan of oly arms, and thier prices, till i found out that they don't anodize thier recievers. They've just recently started making forged recievers, but they are painting them instead of anodizing them, so the finish is that high of quality. There are reports of the finishes chipping lately.

personally, i'd look around and find dealers like http://www.carricozarmory.com/ that you can get stuff custom built for a good price. I was quoted $209 plus shipping to my ffl for a mega lower, ace skeleton stock, pistol grip, and the lower parts kit (minus the trigger setup) installed for $209. I'm going to drop a chip mccormick 2 stage drop in tigger into it. that'll run me $140. Haven't picked what upper i'm going to use, but i've found some website that have completed flat top uppers for like $367-$495.........

I can give you links via email, or you can go over to ar15.com and search around thier B.I.Y section