Assualt Rifle Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

akinswi

Im just curious if this does go in effect again like in 1994 what would happen. In 1994 I was 9 years old so didnt really affect me. Im just worried the ATF will be knocking at my door wanting to take my firearms away that I have spent good hard money on. I already feel like im public enemy number 1 for living in the south and owning AR15s, FALS, M1 carbines, M1 garands etc etc. Im a law abiding citizen who pays there taxes on time with no criminal background or mental illness. I feel like being targeted now?? anybody else feel this way.

JimDandy

It depends on what passes. If everything is grandfathered in, you can keep what you have, until it breaks, so buy extras. If it's not grandfathered in, and you're required to turn in your firearms, the best I've heard of was a California buy back program that paid a flat 200 bucks. But for now, as nothing is on the floor for debate, or even in commitee as far as I know with no research on the subject, just a promise from The Honorable Feinstein to submit something, noone can answer even their own questions yet.

grapenut

finestein of cal:

i am an old grunt, a vietnam vet and ex cop; i remember senator feinstein's husband owned the m-16 factory; and through her influence with the war effort, took away our m-14'.s and forced us to use the inferior rifle.now she wants all california to register their guns. what a woman!

nate45

@ akinswi

Sorry for my drive-by post. I got distracted. I should have waited to post, but I was just trying to help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.