Assault truck

Libertarian

redneck_attack_truck.jpg

yankytrash

"Assault" truck? What is it, preban?

And where's the ninja tactical team?

Are you taking it to the elections this fall?

:D

M4A3

HAHAHAHA!!! :D

Hillary Clinton For President,Enforcer Vehicle...

HAHAHAHA!!! :D

I like it... Do the COPS??

Who do you plan to assault first?

LOL!! can I get that factory??

Yes... I'd like 4wd and 2 .50's please!! and the NiNjA team tooooo!!

I think I saw that thing on the Texas Ranger show:confused:

M4A3

How about a mechinised dual .50 gun turret? With a trap door for Super ninjas to jump out of? They can through spkes at cars behind you while you shoot at Hillary Clinton!!! LoL:D

M4A3

HAHAHAHA!!! I like it but every time I look at those pictures I just start laughing!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Do you drive this to work?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Kaylee

You know... there's a little store in Idaho, about an hour north of Boise or so. Really cute -- the left half of the store is filled with quilts, honeys, cute little knick-knacks. The right half of the store is filled with every Evil Black People Popper you can imagine. Last time I walked through there was a Calico, at least one little .50, and probably more ARs than the local National Guard Armory.

As you might imagine, it's run by a rather interesting husband and wife team.

Out front sits the owner's truck. A LARGE work truck. In the bed, under a tarp, sits what looks suspiciously like a tripod-mounted MG. It has NEVER moved, no matter what time of year I've been by. I suspect it's bolted in. The license plate, as I recall, is something like "GUNS"

So... the real thing exists folks. Kinda neat. :)

-K

SixGunner

Does it have any two of the following:

A Flash hider
A Pistol Grip
A Bayonet Lug (I think that's all of them)

If so, then it is an "Assault" truck, at least according to the Assault Weapons ban. Otherwise it's just an ordinary truck.

BTW, do those guns actually work?

70-101

Chris George Of The Rat Patrol

only needed 1 .50 cal. on his Jeep because he was such a good shot,he could destroy a Nazi tank or halftrak with a thirty round burst.When, I was a teenager one of my favorite put downs was. "Your mother drives a jeep on the Rat Patrol"....:D