Art from a gun

MarkGlazer

My daughter resides in NYC, recently earned her Masters degree in Art Management. She and my wife attended "Armory Week" in the city, the annual marketing effort of artists from all over the world. Attached are three photos she captured that caught her attention that she sent to me.

I thought the FL community would enjoy the photos and the juxtaposed statement made by the artist.

Peace

Attachments

• Bear.jpg
    Bear.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 156
  • Turkey.jpg
    Turkey.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 147
  • Coyote.jpg
    Coyote.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 141
I wish she could get it to Trinidad State for its Art of the Gun exhibit at the Mitchell Western Heritage Art Museum.

MarkGlazer

Just to be clear, she is not the artist. She does run a few art blogs, captured the pictures during the show. I'm sure they will make their way to the blog at some point. If you are interested laurencsglazer on Instagram.

lamarw

And all this time I have been reloading mine.

I particularly liked the coyote.

Tell your Daughter - Thank You for sharing.

Sevens

Yes, coyote is my favorite also, for three reasons. I think it's the best looking (2nd place to turkey!) and I also simply love that shade of blue and it works really well with the coyote.

I suppose I also like it best because it is shotshells mostly, haha, and no loss of precious brass! ;)