Arms and ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow9mm

Never heard of them. My general rule. Go to their contact section look for a mailing address. If they don't have one, it's a no-go. If they do look it up on Google maps on street view. Make sure it's a real buisness. If you can't find the buisness on street view, it's a no-go.

gunsrtools

They have an address and a phone number.

8408 N. HWY V
Ash Grove MO 65604

417 751 2457

I do not have the ability to do street view.

Shadow9mm

Street view shows a field in the middle of no where,, with no building. The photo on their Google profile is trees. That's a hard nope in my book.

hounddawg

you got a phone? Give em a call and get a feel for them. BTW Street view and directions on Google does not always work well. It was off by miles once when I was using it for directions. Same thing happened with my old Garman GPS at least twice

higgite

Street view shows a field in the middle of no where,, with no building. The photo on their Google profile is trees. That's a hard nope in my book.
If you're referring to the Google Maps or Google Earth street view, those images are dated Sep 2007. Even so, if you navigate up and down the road a bit, you'll see a small building that looks like a 3 car garage that has a blurred sign that looks like it might well say Arms and Ammo. It aligns with the Arms and Ammo marker on the map. But, a lot can change in 14 years, so who knows? Anybody here from Ash Grove, MO?

Biggie

I called the number and got an answering machine. The message said thank you for calling arms and ammo. With buisness hours and also that she is closed this weekend for a gun show

Closing the thread as it appears it is a legit business and it answers the OP's question.

As a cautionary tale: I understand we're all here to help protect each other. The flip side of the coin is we need to gather facts before casting judgment. If all was told this business was a scam and nobody to provide evidence on the contrary, this could have negatively affected this shop. That's not what any of us want, especially small businesses. Searching on Google, Duckduckgo, etc. brings up links to our forums just like any other. IOW, what is said here is in general public view to the world.

Please keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.