Armalube

Navy joe

So, anyone else tried it? I just got my free sample, and only had a chance to squirt a little in my AR, but so far I'm impressed. I think it's great that Bob made the samples available, kinda sucks that the site will close down before he can see much feedback from it. Thanks again!

geegee

I received mine a few days ago. I'll be headed to the range in the next few days and plan to try some out. A very nice gesture and just plain good marketing! :D geegee

hansolo

I just received my sample and was about to squit some on my CZ 75B, but noticed a warning in the accompanying directions: bascially, it says to avoid contact with rubber...I have a Hogue rubber grip. I wonder if the armalube may run down onto the wraparound grip and nibble away at the rubber????

spleenandideal

Got my sample today, and used it on a P226 and a S&W 22A at the range. It was just a tad over the freezing point outside. The 226 worked without a hitch. Nice and smooth, and the Armalube didn't seem to get gummy with use. It kinda reminds me of Militec.

When the .22(which was prepared beforehand with Tetra grease) got dirty and started having FTfeeds, I wiped it out with a rag and put a couple drops on the area where the slide runs along the frame. Smooth as silk.

I give it a thumbs up!

Ledbetter

I got mine

Anyone else notice that the written material says it bonds molecularly to the metal at 150 degrees? I'm going to heat up a clean .22 pistol and apply it, then see how easy it is to clean after a range session.

I wonder if George Fennel has any parting comments?

Ben Swenson

I got a sample of this stuff and tried it out.
Despite claims of extreme corrosion resistance, the metal I applied it to rusted just as quickly as unprotected metal when a small amount of salt water was present. The CLP protected area corroded much more slowly under the same conditions.
It may be a decent lube, but that's as much as I'd use it for.

Oh yeah, and when I first asked for a free sample and said that I would be willing to post an evaluation, I was given a not-so subtle warning to be careful what I said about it because I didn't have the ability to test it accurately ...

I'll stick to other oils, I think.

ArmaLube

Thanks For The Comments

The kind words are appreciated.

No offense was intended to Cordex, concerning lubricant testing. Your personal abilities were not in question. Lubricant testing; however, is a very technically involved subject and generally special laboratory facilities are needed to assess the various performance factors.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas.

Bob