Armalite AR24 Pistol

Adam5

A few weeks ago I aquired a LNIB Beretta 92F Compact in a trade. It was in new condition and felt great, but I had a problem with it. Something with it didn't agree with me and I could not shoot it on target. After four range trips and several hundred rounds I was still shooting very low. I had others shoot it accurately, so I know that it was me. With my other pistols I was dead on durring the same range visits.I sometimes say that some people just don't shoot certain pistols well and this was one of those cases.

I traded it in this afternoon for a NIB Armalite AR24. It's a Turkish copy of a CZ75, but felt way better in my hand the CZ did. After a quick cleaning I took it to Bullseye and WOW!! My first mag was at about 10 yards and all rounds went into the black. I moved the target to 15 yards and with the exception of 3 or so flyers, all rounds in the black. At 15 yads, I was all over the target with the Beretta.

The following is from Armalite's website. Mine is last year's model. The only difference is that mine has std 3 dot sights not the luminous ones.

The latest addition to the ArmaLite line of products!
Incorporating traditional lines, innovative designs and state-of-the-art factory production, the ArmaLite AR-24 pistol simply outshines similar models made by other manufacturers. The ArmaLite AR-24 pistols are CNC machined to the finest manufacturing standards using the highest quality materials. Slide, frame and barrel are fully machined from all steel forgings resulting in the best possible slide to frame fit of this design on the market today.

The AR-24 Tactical Custom full size pistol features checkering on the forestrap and backstrap, and dovetail front sight, adjustable rear sight 3 dot luminous sights. Safeties include external thumb safety and internal firing pin box, half cock.

Included with Pistol: Two 15 round magazines, pistol case, pistol lock, manual and cleaning brushes.
10 round magazines available.

Model: AR-24 Full Size Pistol with Adjustable Sights and Checkering
Caliber: 9mm
Barrel: 4.671" Machined from Alloy Steel Forging
Rifling Twist: 6 Groove, RH Cut Rifling
Rear Sight: Adjustable 3 Dot Luminous
Trigger: 12 lbs Double Action, 5.5 lbs Single Action
Weight: 34.9 oz
Finish: Manganese Phosphate, Heat-Cured Epoxy

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

Paige

I have a Sarsilmaz hancer i purchased from Academy sports, Sarsilmaz also produces your gun, basically the same gun just different cosmetics, IMHO they are the best kept secret in the gun world. My particular Sarsilmaz is incredibly accurate and reliable, i like how it has two recoil springs also. Everything is forged, slide, frame, barrel.
Sarsilmaz1.jpg