Are these good deals on these pistols?

superpelly

ROCK ISLAND .45 1911-A1 PISTOLS. WE HAVE HAD THESE AS A LINE ITEM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE WITH NO PICTURE FOR SOME TIME. SEVERAL CUSTOMERS HAVE COMMENTED WHAT A GREAT DEAL IT IS AND WHY DON'T WE GIVE IT MORE AD SPACE. SO HERE IT IS. THESE ARE MADE IN THE PHILLIPINES BY ARMSCOR. IN MY OPINION, FOR THE MONEY, THEY ARE THE BEST VALUE OF ANY 1911 STYLE .45 PISTOL IN THE COUNTRY. THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DARK PARKERIZED FINISH, AND REALLY NICE HARDWOOD GRIPS. BRAND NEW PRODUCTION, EACH PISTOL COMES WITH 1 8 RD. MAG , OWNERS MANUAL, AND FACTORY FIRED TEST CASINGS. SHIPS IN A REALLY STURDY HARDSHELL CASE. THESE ARE NOT C & R ELIGIBLE. I'M TOLD THAT ALL CRITICAL PARTS INTERCHANGE WITH COLT OR SPRINGFIELD. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NICE .45 THAT WON'T BREAK YOUR BANK, WHY NOT TRY ONE OF THESE. ....ONLY......$289.95

AND

IN- WE JUST RECEIVED 1 CRATE ( 50 PIECES ) OF THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER POLISH P64 MAKAROV PISTOLS.THESE ARE MADE IN RADOM POLAND IN THE LATE 60'S AND 70'S AND WERE USED AS POLICE FIREARMS. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE REFINISHED OR NOT , BUT THEY LOOK LIKE BRAND NEW AND ARE THE MOST IMPRESSIVE TO ME OF ALL THE DIFFERENT MAKAROV'S I HAVE EVER SEEN. DARK BLUED WITH BLACK PLASTIC GRIPS. COMES WITH 2 MAGS. 9X18 CALIBER, FITS ANY WALTHER PPK HOLSTER..... ONLY $139.95- 2 FOR $129.95 EA.

I'm thinking about buying both

kirkcdl

I've heard a lot of good about the Rock Island 1911,but I have not shot one myself.Most of the posts I've read were from people that were going to use it as a starter gun to customize.As far as the P64 goes,they're really nice,really small,but stock thay have an insane Double Action trigger pull.I fixed mine using info I found here:http://p64.home.insightbb.com/main.htm

Good Luck...

Az Qkr

superpelly:

I own and shoot an RIA gov 45 as a range gun. It could easily serve duty on the street in it's stock configuration. I've changed nothing but the grips.

Ivan owns the company and their warrantee is as good as it gets, which matches there service if you have any issues at all with it. They did have extractor issues initially but that has been resolved.

Most parts will interchange without a lot of effort, some will require fitting like any other makers products with aftermarket parts.

Most shoot them with NO issues for K's of rds. Some have breaking in issues but they are not the norm.

That price is as low as I've seen em anywhere. I paid 300.00 out the door for mine last year. Mine has never had a problem with HP's or ball ammo, but then I didn't expect it to as I researched the forums for awhile before buying it.

Robin Brown

jackjakosalem

Hi guys. the ARMSCOR 1911-a1, there known as the Rock Island 1911a1 i think, is the new standard issue of our police force here in Cebu City, Philippines since 2003. Out of the box, very good performer, no jams, just accurate enough. But of course, most of our policemen tune-up or modify there "carries" for there own personal preferences.

Nimble1

P-64

Let me start by saying that I own 14 handguns from 45 to 22 cal. I used to carry a Beretta Mod.21 in 22 cal but wanted something with a bit more punch. Last gun show I sold my Beretta within 5 min. of entering the show. I started looking for a replacement. I bought a P-64 for $150 including 2 mags.
Yes..it does have a very heavy D/A pull (easliy fixed), small sight radius( hell its a small gun and not a target pistol).But its very well made, accurate, and easily concealable. For the money it can't be beat. I predict the prices will soon go up.
Check out the site:

http://p64.proboards67.com/