ar15 rifle , brand , pricing

siloshooter

del - ton sporter w/1 30 rounder . whole sale price thru middle man , $500. is that a good price & who .... del-ton ? makes these guns ?

thanks

MTT TL

Delton went out of business in April. Probably good deals on their close out stock.

They were kind of low end, bargain, AR15 assembler. Most people don't shoot much and for that role it served well.

You won't get any product support since they are closed but their AR's were made with off the shelf parts so you would just have to fix it yourself if ti broke.

MarkCO

For $500, I'd get a PSA over a Delton. I have used some Delton parts, low end bargain is a phrase I'd agree with. Not terrible, just better out there for the same $.

PSA has a $800ish blem on sale for the 4th at $479. 7075 receivers, nitrided barrel, MLok HG, Smokin' deal, and better than a no support sporter from DelTon.

rickyrick

These days you can pretty much assemble any AR you want. PSA is the best bang for your buck, if you are on a budget. My first AR was a PSA rifle kit (just add you own stripped lower) and I still enjoy that rifle today. I don’t know if they still have the FN barrels I. There products, they are good for chrome lined.

These days, I just buy the components I want and assemble them.

I’d have to agree that if you want a complete rifle on a budget, go with PSA.