Ar-180b

Fudgie Ghost

Well, I would have thought by now that some of you would have received your 180B's that your ordered, --well, I don't know how long ago. I did a search a few days ago, don't see any recent testimonials, critiques, etc., unless I missed something. Hello--anybody out there got one of these? (Yes I read the review at Cruffler--looking for additional reveiws).

Anybody, anybody, Bueller, anybody--?

Rangegod

Pick up an AR-180B at the West Palm Beach gun show last Saturday. Here is the applicable content of an e-mail I sent to a friend on the subject:

"The AR-180B runs great (100%) with USGI mags but it does not like my English (steel) mags and forget about Thermold. I've shot over 300 rds in the last two days. Got rid of a lot of odds and ends like 55gr Rem SP, water damaged LC, and reloads with both WW 748 and 2200 powder. Also burned up some older reloads and a few boxes of Malaysian surplus.

Real happy with it. Light, accurate, reliable (with intended mags) and easy to clean. I want to get a scope mount (uses original AR-180 proprietary mount) and get a Red Dot on it, these old eyes don't like a peep sight as much as they used to."

NMGlocker

I've had mine about 2 months now.
I've shot about 500 rounds thru it with no problems.
Right now i'm trying to trade it for a H&K USP9c stainless (but HE is ok).
Anybody wanna trade?

SkaerE

held one a couple days ago...

VERY nice feeling. very light, loved the grip and sights. seems like a wonderful rifle...but for $700 ill stick to my SAR3.

id prolly buy one for $500 or so though.