AR-180B Range report.

MosinM38

Okay, picked up a AR-180B.(Normal gun, so no pics ;)), with the unique base for $585 including shipping.

Functions very good, only hitch was the first magazine load through a 40 round C-product magazine, all the others work fine.

The fit and feel to me, is better than the full-size AR15s. I never got into the collapsable stocks. My choices were down to a full size AR-15 and a AR180B.

One thing I notice, it is LIGHT. Alot lighter than the AR's I've tried, with exception to the M4 clones out there.

NO accuracy tests yet, I don't have a good scope on it, a el' cheapo $35 tasco red dot for now (Just laying around). Offhand at 95 yards it'll keep wolf ammo in a 8" circle. Not great but...considering I haven't been able to get better (In any gun) than 6" groups at 100 yards with it...

Leastways, gonna pick up a scope this weekend, and see how she shoots :D

MosinM38

To any other AR180B owners out there: When you pull back on the bolt, does it seem extremely light?

Mine pulls back almost equally easy either cocking or already cocked, and that's differant than almost any other gun I've seen.