AR-15 caliber list

MeekAndMild

How about an AR-15 caliber listing challenge?

I'm going to ask each person who reads the thread to add a post with one single factory caliber which is available for the AR-15 and the trade name of an AR or upper in that caliber.

Please don't repeat calibers that were already mentioned or list a bunch of calibers in your post.

It's OK to count military and civilian calibers as 2 different ones (but please only list one in your post) and its OK to include single shot factory uppers. But no wildcat uppers please unless you know a factory which makes them. For the oddball calibers weblinks would be appreciated.

I'll go first with my favorite:

6.5mm Grendel, rifles made by Alexander Arms.

Forwardassist

Too many too list. There must be at least three dozen calibers available in the Ar15.

.22LR; Spike's tactical. Maybe a few others.

9mm; RRA, CMMG etc.

MeekAndMild

.308 win dpms
OK, for this game we only give credit if you can find a manufacturer of single shot .308 uppers for the AR-15. As Arabia says, the semiauto platform for .308 is the AR-10. The AR-10 has a longer magazine well than the AR-15.

For my next round I'm going to mention .338 Lapua, which is found in a Bohica Arms single shot upper.

Arabia

DPMS makes a 6.5 Creedmoor

6.5 Creedmoor, .300RUm, .243Win, .338Fed and the .260Rem DPMS uppers are for the AR10, not the AR15. They won't work on a AR-15 lower. We are discussing AR-15 caliber conversion uppers.

Here's another Ar-15 upper
7.62x39mm: DPMS