Anyone with a Walmart Fausti have a long term review??

Despite my less than high opinion of these from a tread a few yews back---I'm considering one now --cause I can get it cheap--REAL CHEAP.

With the discount I can get it for $315 plus tax.

Anyway--anyone had one for the long haul???

Would like to hear the good and bad on these---before I spend my money.

Thanks.

Bobshouse

Ive had mine since the begining...still shoots fine, absolutely no problems. Take it to the range almost weekly to shoot trap and clays. Still locks up tight, Im really impressed with the gun, definately got my money's worth out of it.

Right now, Im looking at the Traditions Real 16, haven't purchased it yet, cause I cant find any choke tube manufactured for it. Cant get the company to respond to emails and the phone is always busy..kinda makes me glad I never had any trouble with the 12...

Bob

GLK

I have one and have put approx 1500 rounds of Winchester 12GA 2-3/4 #8Super Speed Xtra Game Loads through it. I have not shot any other 12GA ammo through it. For the money if yours is new in the box it is a good deal IMO. However I have found through a stupid mistake of my own that the steel in the barrels seems to awfully soft. Mine has never failed to function but I have beat the heck out of the barrels. Would I buy another,,,, not at what I originally paid($450.00 IIRC). Would I buy another new one for the price your getting,,,,,,, yep. Another issue you may need/want to consider is service if or when needed. An alternative you may want to checkout would be the new Mossberg Silver Reserve(Turkish made I believe) that sells right at $400.00 new.