anyone here shoot clays from Mo, Ark? chime in!

stuckinthe60s

just curious how many neighbors I have that shoot clays.
im 65768, s.central mo. myself.
maybe we can get together and last some.
chime in!

Last edited:

turkeestalker

My sons and I indulge quite a bit with a good friend and his son, simply for the fun of it.
Over time we've acquired one of the Do All Outdoor seated throwers that will do doubles well.
A Trius Trapmaster seated thrower that will actually throw three and four consistently.
Recently we added two of the Champion Wheelybird throwers on clearance to make life simpler, but they only throw singles and we've not yet unboxed the second one.

I'm in 63338, my buddy is in 63021, and we typically meet at an MDC wildlife area in 63377 to bust birds.

ocharry

I want to but no place close....everything within an hour or so has closed or out of business:(

Used to live within 15-20 min. Of a club....shot there all the time...skeet and sporting birds:)

Ocharry

ocharry

hi stuck,,,,i am north east Mo. around Bowlingreen

there was a big place up this way called Katonka,,,very nice facility but i guess they didnt get enough business to stay open,,,,and there is a small club kinda close but only have 1 skeet range and nobody is interested in it seem like

it would be nice to have a place close enough to go and burn a box or 2 every week,,,lol,,,i have checked on the internet and i cant find anything close,,,or less than 2+ hrs one way

ocharry

ocharry

i think it is called POPs,,,,i checked in and to use it you have to be a member,,,,thats ok,,,,then i got the impression that they didnt do it very often,,,only when a special guy shows up,,,i thought about joining the club for a year,,,but they didnt seem real friendly to potential new members,,,well until i mentioned i was retired and one fella said ,,,,"oh you are retired,,,we might be able to use you",,,maybe i read that statement wrong,,,,i kinda felt like abuse was more what he ment to say,,,,,i never went back

i got your PM,,,and it is kinda far for me and i do have a standing squirrel hunt back in Ohio with my old hunting pardner around that time,,,,but at this time i wont say no,,,but maybe

ocharry

ocharry

That's a cool website.... I will have to do some calling around to some of those places...I didn't realize there were that many so close....

Thanks

Ocharry