Anyone here in Minneapolis, MN?

Young.Gun.612

So I'm gathering all the paperwork I'm going to need for turning in the application for my 03 FFL. With it being this late on a Friday (I know, I operate on a weird schedule) I'm currently unable to call my local LE dept. to find out who I need to mail the other copy of my application to.

So my question is, is there anyone here who knows the name and address of the CLEO in Minneapolis, Minnesota? Would it be the MPD chief, or Hennepin Co. Sheriff?

Thanks!

Young.Gun.612

Got my application in the mail today, and I'm stuck while filling it out.

Section 9: Information required for each individual owner, partner, and other responsible person in the business. Since I'm not filling out the C&R application as a business do I need to fill that out? It seems like its just repeating the same information at the top of the same page, which isn't unheard of in federal bureaucracy...

Just want to make sure I don't make any mistakes that may result in any problems in getting the license.

Young.Gun.612

Now on the Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(5)(B),

Items 1 and 2: Name under which the application was filed and Name of person CERTIFYING to citizenship.

What are they asking for? Underneath all of that it says if you are a citizen of the United States, skip to question 7. So do I not need to fill out Items 1-6? This seems kinda cornfusing:confused::mad:

Scimmia

Items 1 and 2: Name under which the application was filed and Name of person CERTIFYING to citizenship.

Both are pretty straight forward. 1. What name did you put on the C&R application? 2 & 3. You are certifying that you're a citizen, right? So fill in your info.

Underneath all of that it says if you are a citizen of the United States, skip to question 7. So do I not need to fill out Items 1-6?

It says that after question 3, so you skip from 3 to 7. Pretty standard on government forms.

Young.Gun.612

Thanks!

And now the wait begins. Just dropped everything in the mail. About how long should I expect to wait, barring any problems?

Last edited:

Young.Gun.612

Update:

The $30 dollar charge was posted to my account by February 8. Hopefully this means I'll get my license soon. This could be really bad, I've been verging on a gun binge lately and the last thing I need is a discount on milsurps...