anyone heard of Bernardelli?

old_yout

This is apparently a gun manufacturer who's been in business for quite some time. Does anyone have any experience with them? The P-1 in particular?

Blue Heeler

One of the regular shooters at my club (in Queensland)uses a Bernadelli 9mm--I haven't paid much attention to it but he does post some pretty good scores with it in matches where revolvers usually win the day.It is stainless and appears to be a CZ clone.Apparently these guns are finished to a high standard as far as quality of parts and fitting are concerned--I have noticed tho' that he has had a few minor problems with it,eg front sight falling off and other irritating little problems.Despite that it's 50yard accuracy is remarkable---personally I'd sooner have a CZ--more reliable.Bernadelli and Tanfoglio have some sort of joint interest I think.

Mulio Rex

Yeah they have been around since the 1860s. They used to make knockoffs of S&W revolvers and copies of Walther Pocket pistols..
I know nothing about the companies recent activities.

------------------
Big Guns again
No speakee well
But plain.
--H.C

Gopher .45

I inherited a Bernardelli Model 100 .22 caliber target pistol. It has a nice feel and shoots real nice until is scres up. The gun has so much room in the receiver that the shell being ejected seems to rattle around and get caught up with the shell being loaded into battery with the ejected shell pinned against the port wall by the one being loaded. This is a frequent problem and a pain.