Anyone have pictures of Hough G10 grips on their pistols?

Skans

I am considering purchasing a set of Hough G10 G-mascus grips for my Sig. If anyone has pictures of these grips on their guns, I'd love to see them. They aren't cheap, so I'd like to know people's thoughts on whether they like them or not.

+1k ammo

Can't help you with pictures, they are hard to find. If you go to the Hogue sub-site for g-10 and aluminum you can see the types of patterns and colors, but they are not that good.

I wan't a set for my pt-99 probably because I have seen them on so many Sigs! No, I just don't like the rubber Pachyderm? set on there.

And I couldn't really find any other manufacturers.

Bart Noir

Sorry, no pics for you. I bought my set after looking at the pictures at the Hogue site.

I have G10 on my SIG P6 now, black ones with the 'Chain link' pattern. The "grippiness" is outstanding. I wondered if it would hurt to shoot, but it does not. It just stays firmly planted in my hand.

One little info nugget:

The lock washers that were on the plastic factory SIG grips didn't do the job when I put on the G10 ones. I guess the little teeth on the lock washers just couldn't get a bite on the G10. Or they were just worn out, the gun was made in 1980. Anyway, I had to use a little dab of blue Lock-Tite to get the grips screws to stay tight.

Bart Noir

Skans

Bart, did you feel the grips were worth the price? Do you like their fit and appearance? Anything you don't like about them?

I'm seriously considering buying a set, but for about $60 more I can get Nill wood grips. However, these G-10 grips really caught my interest and I'm sure they will be more durable than wood grips, which tend to show wear.