Anyone have experience with Fusion Firearms?

abarth

I brought parts from Bob off ebay before, they are high quality parts at a reasonable price. I also read good reviews of him firearm from 1911 forums. Those posted the reviews seem happy with their purchases. Head over to the M1911 forum and do a search there.

Richard

I have spoke to Bob Serva on the phone and he probably knows as much about 1911s as damned near anyone I have talked to. Another nice thing about Bob Serva is he is courteous to callers. I would not hesitate to buy one of his handguns. Regards, Richard:D

schmeky

I can't comment on the Fusion line of firearms, but I agree with Richard on the courteous nature of Bob Serva.

I sent him a Rock Island Armory .38 Super frame assembly, an Essex slide, and I already had one of Fusion Firearms 9mm match barrels. Bob sent me several e-mails to make certain he did what I wanted. The Essex slide was matte blued and the RIA frame was parkerized, and I let him know in an e-mail I was going to send the gun off once I got it back from him to get it re-blued. He said in order to save me the trouble, he would send it off and get the entire pistol re-blued for $67.00!! What a super nice guy.

I'll post pics when I get it back. My point is, if you needed service on a Fusion arms pistol, I am confident it would be handled to your satisfaction. Bob is one very conscientious person.

rugernut

well you know that a new company starting out in the 1911 world is gonna put his best foot foward to get word of mouth business. i bet this guy is turning out some quality stuff now.