Anyone have any experience with Theholsterstore.com?

Erikbal

Back in January when I got my first pistol I was looking at holsters online and found a couple that I liked at theholsterstore.com. Now I've got 2 pistols and I have a cheap IWB holster for each one that I picked up at a local gun store. They're not made specifically for my guns or anything, I basically just took some out of the package and found what fit best. I have a S&W Bodyguard 380 and a Ruger SR9C. My Bodyguard is what I carry everyday and I would like to get a nice holster for it that is actually made specifically for it. I wouldn't mind eventually getting a nice one for my Ruger too. If I had one I would be more likely to carry that gun I think.

This is the one I was considering for the Bodyguard with a 15 degree forward cant. Let me know what you think. I can't really afford to spend a lot of money on a holster at the moment, but would like something better than what I've got. Thanks for your time!
http://www.theholsterstore.net/product-info.php?Pro_Carry_HD_Kel_Tec_PF9-pid4105.html

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

saands

No experience here ... but I have been thrilled with my hybrid IWB holsters from Theisholsters.com ... they are like the Crossbreed Kydex/Leather tuckable IWB holsters. They cost just a little more than the one you mentioned ($65 delivered IIRC), but they are VERY comfortable, well made, and extremely concealable.

Saands