Anyone have a USP or HK45C and a P2000sk ?

EastSideRich

Anyone have a H&K USP or HK45C and a P2000SK ?

Are the two interchangeable as far as a holster is concerned?

Specifically, will a 9mm P2000SK fit in a holster for the other?
I am hoping to buy a holster, and the one I want doesn't have the SK as an option.

It's a molded Kydex holster, so I would think it would have to be a close fit, but trigger guard, relative location of the ejection port, and general shape look pretty close.

Last edited:

TunnelRat

USP is a much blockier slide, wouldn't work. The HK 45c might work, but there will probably be a lot of wiggle room. Any holster designed for the P2000 should also work for the P2000sk. You should be able to find something for the P2000, it's been around a few years.

EastSideRich

The holster is similar to a Crossbreed holster, so it's flat on one side, and molded to the gun on the other. I'm not sure, but am assuming that the width of the gun shouldn't matter that much, but the general shape (from the side) and profile (looking down the length of the gun) are critical, as it will be held against an impression of the gun only on one side (flat leather on the other).

The thing I'm worried about with the P2000 is the shape of the triggerguard.
On the SK the front of the triggerguard is angled forward towards the muzzle, but on the larger P2K it is vertical.
I think this may interfere with the pistol being fully inserted into the holster.

After looking at the USP a little closer, the sides of the slide look different enough that I don't think that would work either.

The HK45 and 45C, however, do look very similar in shape, with a few minor differences like a larger ejection port.
So, assuming width isn't that important for this type of holster, I'm hoping this might be close enough to work (and work well)

EastSideRich

Because I'm cheap :D
(half kidding)
It's a kit (Old Faithful Holsters)
So it would save me about $25 to put it together myself (vs a Crossbreed).
I wouldn't be so cheap except this is just a temporary - I'm ordering one from a different maker and lead times are 12-14 weeks, so this is primarily to get me through until then.
Also, Crossbreed is 4-6 weeks out on delivery times.

TunnelRat

Take a look at White Hat Holster then. Cheaper and they make it so their kydex shells can be removed from the leather backing. If you want you can just buy multiple kydex shells for one backing. Another option is theis holster, not sure if he has that models. Lots of options out there.

IMTHDUKE

I have a crossbred for this one....

62520996517966.jpg