Anyone getting your Valentine a ballistic gift??

Mystro

I have been happily married for 20 years now and the old candy and flowers are too predictable. I installed a set of Night Sights on my wife's HK USP Compact 9mm for a Valentines day gift.;)
It is her favorite gun and I gave it to her for her birthday 10 years ago. So I was thinking out side the box this year.:D

Romance is giving your wife a gun to shoot in the dark and not worried you are doing anything you may get shot for.. How is that for a loving trusting relationship???..:p

CajunBass

My wife and I used to "exchange" handguns for Valentines day, but haven't for a few years. We did it mostly because Valentines Day happened to come about the same time as tax refund, but it was as good a reason as any. We buy guns all the time so it lost some of it's "special" aspect (same as Valentines Day...sort of silly now).

I remember I gave her a Glock 19 and she gave me a Colt Commander one year...another year I gave her a Ruger MK II, she gave me an XD-9.

My girlfriend and I broke up yesterday...

And my SIG P226 is getting a boob job.

So now I'm carrying the P220.

I would have loved a good ol' gun gift! I hope people post pics.

Last edited:

SHE3PDOG

My wife would be quite upset if I got her something gun related for Valentine's Day, but she got me a new holster for my Glock 19. :D

Ozzieman

Ok, this is a silly dumb thread.
Don’t you know of the federal and state law requiring the giving of chocolate and flowers for valentine’s day? I believe it’s punishable by death by firing squad shooting 22 shorts out of Jennings 22’s at 50 yards.
Just remember, that scream you hear in the middle of the night,,,,,
It might be your own!:eek:
Christmas is for the giving of handguns!

bushrat1

Didn't notice this post earlier, so a little late. For Valentine's Day I bought my wife a Ruger 10/22 takedown rifle and 500 rnds of Federal HV .22LR. (the .22's I just happened to stumble into online). She really likes it. I may just have to do that again. :D