Anyone ever buy from Kiesler's Online?

Jack Straw

If so how was their service and delivery? They have a set of Meprolight sights that I have been looking for at a great price ($65), but I had never heard of them until yesterday. Would you buy from them again?

Thanks,

Jack

pre-B '75

I've heard of them, but never purchased from them.

I do think that they are reputable, according to those I've known who have purchased from them.

KSFreeman

Jack, used to buy guns from them on the way to KCR, including the "bag of guns" from New Orleans, Chicago or L.A.. They are near the river just off 65 in Jeffersonville, Indiana.

I usually purchase skul ammo from them and they ship from there. I have never had a problem with them (UPS is another matter).

MLH

I have bought ammo from them and they were fast with delivery and seem to be good people to work with. I highly recommend them!:)

hksigwalther

I've ordered mags and ammo from them on two occassions. The mags were backordered (when someone posted the 'OK' reply from the AFT for XD40 mags in an XD9, they shortly ran out due to orders), but was shipped promptly when they received them. The ammo for Ammo Day was delivered quickly. Have no problems ordering from them again.

3 gun

I've ordered from them twice. Both orders were filled and shipped promptly. I'd use them again without reservation.

Airwolf

I've gotten mags for my XD-9 and M1A from them. Quick, accurate and good quality. I'd use them again without hesitation.

SkunkApe

I ordered some ammo on December 4 and it hadn't showed up, so I called them today. The lines were all busy so I left a message. They actually returned my call within an hour, and reminded me that they sent an email explaining the ammo was back ordered.

I don't have my ammo yet, but at least they called me back. That counts for something.

JohnKSa

Administrator
Twice in the last month. No screwups, fast delivery.

If you see something you want, buy it NOW! They aren't a normal business with static stock. They look around for closeouts and bargains so their stock is very dynamic and often, when they're out, they're out.

El Rojo

I saw some prices they had in Shotgun News. Called them up, gave them the CC info, they shipped the ammo no problems. Got a great deal too! No reservations from me with them.

By the way the deal was some Federal GM 6.5x55 for $9.99 a box and Federal 12 gauge slugs for $1.79 a box! Well when I got the order, I saw the price changed on the slugs. :( They charged me $1.59 a box for them!!! :D Shipping was very reasonable to the PRK.

Kentucky Rifle

I Live in Louisville...

It's about a 20 minute drive to Kiesler's. I haven't purchased any firearms from them because they're in Indiana and I live in Kentucky. However, I've purchased several accessories from them. Here's why. From the very first time I walked (limped) into their store (and it's a BIG store), they remembered my name, always asked about my bad back, weren't pushy..but ALWAYS were there to help. Kiesler's is a good store. I wouldn't worry in the least about placing an "on-line" order with them. If you've never been there, you'll be surprised when you go in. One whole side of the store is devoted to knives and the choice of 1911's is staggering. They even carry Wilsons! I've never seen a Wilson display in any of the stores I visit. Also, a large area is devoted to gun safes. You don't have to look at pictures in a catalog...you can "lay hands" on the safe that you're interested in. Wide ammunition selection also. Sheesh, I'm beginning to sound like a commercial for Kiesler's! :) (However, they deserve it.)

KR

Logistar

I have only been to Keisler's a couple of times, but it seems to be a nice place. The people there seemed VERY helpful and sincere. They seemed to genuinely want to help me find what I wanted rather than PUSH what they wanted to sell.

Nice place. - wished I lived closer.
Logistar