Anyone else own a 24/7 pro .45?

Z400ACDC

I could not wait to shoot it so I made a target behind my house. I am by no means a gun expert. I have owned a couple of 9mm's, a S&W and Taurus pt92. The 45 felt good. At 30 feet, I could shoot 3-4 inch groups. I don't know if that is good,but I was not use to shooting a 45.

Grayrider

I am going to pick one of these up in 40. I tried the new trigger and it is pretty impressive. Sort of the Glock trigger done right.

I had a 24/7 in 45 for a while and found it fit a holster for a Glock 17/22 I had on hand. Not sure that would be true with all Glock holsters. The shape was similar enough it worked pretty well. Blade-tech lists the 24/7 as a model they fit so you might look there.

GR

Ukraine Train

I checked these out today at a gun show and was really impressed. How did the triggers change? The one I handled was DA/SA sort of. If you cycled the slide and pulled the trigger the pull was a lot lighter and shorter than if you just pulled the trigger, though I don't know if it's true SA or safe action kinda like Glock. How do you carry this gun, is it safe to carry with it "cocked" and safety off or can you decock it?

KONY

I really want to try one of these but will wait for the 24/7 Pro Compacts to come out. Grayrider, if you are correctin your assessment of the trigger then this pistol will be a winner! :cool:

Grayrider

It will be interesting to see if the extend this trigger to the Mil Pros. I may have to get one should that happen.

GR

Fredtp

Kony 24/7 Compacts

I have a 24/7 Pro 40 and love it....I too am waiting for the 24/7 Pro Compacts....Have you heard when they might be on the streets?:)