Anyone else looking forward to the new Bren Ten

DBAR

I'm looking forward to the new VLTOR Bren Ten, and was wondering if anyone else is looking forward to one of these.

Lately, I haven't been able to find any new handguns out there that seem to get me excited. I've been kind of following the Vltor Bren Ten, but never really got that excited about it. I guess I wasn't convinced that they'd ever come out, but it looks like they are getting closer. They actually have the rights to now call it the Bren Ten instead of the Fortis. So, this looks like it's actually going to be a real gun.

I've never found a handgun in 10mm that impressed me all that much. Now that the new Bren Ten is coming out, my interest is peaked once again. I guess I will be checking one out as soon as they come out.

DBAR

SGHOTH

I was excited but it has been so long I have cooled a lot. It has been like 18 months since the first anouncement. When it finally gets here I will get interested again.

I will most likely still buy one or more if I can scrape the money together.

RickB

I can usually avoid getting excited about new guns. The type of gun that I really have a hard time resisting are those that were available in the past, and which I pined for at the time but couldn't afford. I got my Detonics Combat Master in '99, and if I can get a Bren Ten in '09? If the price is in the $1000-$1500 range, I will probably get one.