Anyone else having trouble with eforms?

Willie Lowman

I recently bought 2 more suppressors. They arrived at my dealer's shop 2 weeks ago. They have a Silencer Shop kiosk in the store. He tried to log onto the silencer shop page to certify my form 4's with ATF and all we got was a loading screen.

I've been back 4 times in the last 2 weeks with my ATF eforms username and pin to try to certify these forms but every time we just get a loading screen and nothing ever comes up.

Is this just a problem for me or are others having this trouble? My dealer says he has 11 suppressors aside from mine he needs to certify and can't get through.

JohnKSa

Administrator
The dealer needs to contact Silencer Shop and find out what's wrong with his kiosk. I suspect they will be highly motivated to help him get it working again.

dogtown tom

JohnKSa The dealer needs to contact Silencer Shop and find out what's wrong with his kiosk.
The kiosk is for scanning fingerprints and doesn't have anything to do with certification. It sounds like the dealer is having issues connecting with eForms via his Silencer Shop account.

I suspect they will be highly motivated to help him get it working again.
They will be delighted to help the dealer and I'm surprised he didn't call them as soon as he had a problem.

Silencer Shop

Hey Willie, we haven't experienced an outage or issue with eForm submissions, but we'd be happy to help you get yours submitted. I will send you a message to get more info so we can get this sorted out. - Chase

Willie Lowman

Well, last week my dealer got my forms submitted. He said that he just kept trying and eventually got connected. I don't know what the problem was. I advised him to call silencer shop but I don't think he did.

I will check with him and see if he managed to get the others that he needed to certify done.