Anybody use Graveyard Jack leather?

Bob Wright

As a matter of fact, I have some experience with Craig at Graveyard Jack. These two dark colored holsters are from that source:

Both holsters are deviations from a standard pattern, which Craig was willing to employ my ideas into those holsters. Nice man, and easy to work with, fair practices all around.

Bob Wright

Bob Wright

And.......................let me say this about Craig. The middle holster was from my description and an entirely new pattern. He charged me $20 extra for making the new pattern. When he got another order for a holster for that pattern, he refunded my $20. That's the kind of man Craig is.

Bob Wright

jackmoser65

That's a ringing endorsement and some good looking leather. I'll have to bookmark the page and maybe take the plunge sometime. Always on the lookout for good gunleather.

GJeffB

Yeah, let's ring in with another attaboy for Craig's work.
The man makes some of the most smokin' cool holsters anywhere. His work is absolutely professional.

-jb, fanboy

jackmoser65

Another glowing recommendation. I wonder why I haven't heard of his work before now. Very cool looking stuff, unlike most production holsters that look too "plasticky".

Last edited: