Anybody try these yet?

Dave McC

Staff In Memoriam
Some of us have tried them. I remain unenthused, they do not feed well through many pumps and cycling autos is a maybe.

As for loading 12, if 4-6 do not handle a crisis, chances are a dozen won't either.

Kevan

According to Aguila, they will function "flawlessly" (their word) in a Winchester Defender. I thought about getting some because I thought they might be cheaper and fun to play with for the novelty. But turns out they cost more than Sellier & Bellot buckshot and slugs! So much for cheaper! At any rate, they need to bring the price down before I play with them. I might shoot me a box just to say I done it and get me a couple empty hulls for my collection.

Hemicuda

use the "Search" function, and enter "minishells" for the search criteria...

They do NOT function flawlessly, in EITHER a Win 1300 OR a Rem 870... I tried, I know...

The Aguila rounds are supposed to do just fine in 870s that have been modified to handle them. Actually, the round does not appear to be that much of a novelty, although it is quite new. For the life of me, I could never figure out why there was so much dead space in a 3" shell. Aguila apparently has decided to do away with a lot of the dead space. It is a cool idea.