Anybody Remember The Crossfire?

Single Six

In looking through some of my old gun magazines recently, I came across the May 1998 issue of GWLE. On page 48 there is a blurb about a .223 / 12 gauge combo long gun called the Crossfire, made by Crossfire LLC of La Grange, GA. Just out of curiosity, does anyone here have any info / experience with this weapon, and if so, your thoughts? Thanks, as always.

aarondhgraham

"But It Now" at gunbroker for only $1,300.00,,,

That's a wild looking long gun there my friend,,,
I thought it would be a single-shot break-open like my old Savage.

pix592558070.jpg

Single Six

Aaron: Thanks for posting the pic. Yes, it IS pretty wild looking! Just wondering if there was any merit to it, or if it was just another "gimmick" piece. Hopefully we'll hear from some folks who can fill in some more blanks for us.

Goidel

Auction Arms is/has been offering the below Crossfire for a couple of months, presently Item# 9872323 as LNIB.

"This item is a Crossfire MK-1 combination 12-gauge (3-inch chamber) shotgun over a 223 Rem rifle, pump action. It offers incredible fire power far and near. Selector switch determines which barrel fires. The shotgun magazine holds 4 rounds in the tubular mag. It comes with 1 five round mag for the rifle but can use any capacity of AR-15 or M-16 magazine."

JBial

Saw something similar to this saturday here in maine, it was a .22/12ga combo. Thought that was an odd combination:confused:

armoredman

Pump for both. Had one at the range/gunshop I worked at years ago. I felt it was quite shoddy construction, incredibly hard to use, very high price. I wouldn't buy one, sorry. Great concept, poor execution.

Last edited: