anybody else like 2nd gen glocks better?

KShaft

I prefer the older style frame for the semi compact glocks better.
just think they look and feel better.

full size I like the 3rd gen.

just curious.
k.s.

NJ3

I still kick myself for selling my second generation Glock 23. If I buy another Glock it would be a used second generation.

archer215

my glock 17 is the second gen frame and it feels the best in my hand for the full size glock's but i like 3rd gen for the compacts like my g23 :D

jamestech

my glock 17 is the second gen frame and it feels the best in my hand for the full size glock's but i like 3rd gen for the compacts like my g23

Wow that is exactly what I was going to say!! :)

Schuey2002

My fingers just don't quite line up right(feel wise) on the
3rd. Gen Glocks.The factory finger grooves are just a little off
for me........
;)

Lancel

Figured I didn't have a need for my 3rd Gen G19 anymore so was going to sell it. But it fits my hand so well, whenever I pick it up I decide to keep it.

Meanwhile, like coffee or beer, the fit and feel of my 2nd Gen G20 is an acquired taste . As such, it's been my favorite for years.;)

Blue Duck357

Oh yeah...

Second generation G-17 is my only Glock left. Love the Glock design but even the finger grooves on the full size versions don't fit me.

Real problem in that I won't be buying any new Glocks as long as they stick with the grooves. Can't sand them off because it's just not acceptable to me to buy a new gun and have to mutilate it decreasing the value $150 on top of normal depreciation just to make it fit. Been playing around with other brands recently due to this.

PS, just before anybody says it, they don't "need" them for importation points which I'm really tired of hearing ;)