Any TN residents heard of this dealer?

tjhands

On gunbroker.com his username is BRSERVICES. His PO Box is in Cookeville, TN.

After an auction had ended, I offered him a deal on a gun which he accepted. I sent him a money order and asked my FFL to send him a copy of his license. This was 2 weeks ago. He got the money order but said he hadn't received the FFL. I emailed BRSERVICES, asking for his mailing address again so I could have my FFL resend the license. I haven't heard back from him in a few days, whereas before he was always prompt with emails.

On gunbroker, he has something like 3000 sales and feedbacks - 90-some percent are positive. Those that are negative claim that he didn't communicate with them well enough. I'm hoping that's all that is going on here.....that he is just busy and hasn't gotten back to me. But, I am a little worried that I may get screwed on this purchase.

Does anyone know this seller? I don't even know his name or real mailing address (just a PO Box). Thanks. If you know personal info on him, please PM it to me to protect his privacy. For all I know, he is on the up-and-up, so I don't want to disparage him.