Any TFL members from Montgomery County, Maryland?

70-101

I used to live in Silver Spring many moons ago. But,I now live in Northern Virginia about 30 minutes away.. :)

70-101

My mom still lives in Four Corners. Behind that little shopping center that's been around since the early 1950s.. :D

1BadF350

Wow, small world. The shopping center with the bakery? Woodmoor I think it is. I went to St.Bernadettes School and church. I lived up toward Collins Funeral home at University and Dennis.

johnbt

Proud grad of Richard Montgomery H.S. in Rockville, Class of '68.

I hear it's getting a little crowded up that way. ;) I haven't spent much time in MC since my folks retired in 1990 and moved back to the Shenandoah Valley.

John

moa

Yep, live in Silver Spring. Old time native. Born in Bethesda by a midwife in a cave.

mdhunter

Not Far Away

I live in Frederick, not far from Montgomery County. Good to know that other TFLers are in the area......we got a LOT of work to do, to get back our gun rights in MD!

Michael

johnbt

"I live just outside of Bawlmer, hon"

I love Balmer. I went to elementary school in SW, the Irvington area. Public school, not Catholic - I was a minority in the '50s.

I still worship my autographs from Johnny U., Gino Marchetti, Raymond Berry, Alan Ameche, Lenny Moore, Gene Lipscomb and all of the other real Colts.

John