Any tangfolio savy guys....

Sterling

I recently purchased a fullsize Witness P 9mm. Ive owned other CZ clones Sars, Tristar ,Cannik etc and they all advertise chrome lined hammer forged barrels. With the Tangfolio I cant find one ad that has barrel specs ie. Wether or not they too are Chrome Lined Hammer Forged. I beleive they are. Anyone know wether or not they are for sure ? If posible please list your source.

Dfariswheel

Last time I checked, Tanfoglio barrels are not chrome lined.

I don't know for sure, but I suspect that if they used hammer forged barrels they'd advertise that fact.
Since they don't, I don't think they are hammer forged.

You can always email European American Armory and ask them.

agtman

Some Tanfoglios models run fine. Others are problematic junk.

With the Tanfoglios, it seems to depend on what caliber you're interested in.

9mms seem to run great. 10mm Witnesses can be hit-or-miss, depending on whether it's the "standard" model, or an Elite or Match model. The latter models seem to enjoy good reps as shooters.

krunchnik

I have the EAA witness Compact in Wonderfinish and from what I can tell the barrel is not chrome lined.I have it in .40 S&W.The machining on these are quite good-mine is Italian made.
IMG_2072%202016_05_12%2020_48_01%20UTC%202016_10_25%2021_20_25%20UTC_zpsbk7qrfh5.jpg

Sterling

I have the Turkish Sars b6 9mm 4.5 (identical to the Witness) and it advertises cl hf barrel as does the Rock Island i beleive. Looks like ill be making a call to Eaa.

tallball

I currently own four full-sized Tanfoglio CZ "clones": a 9mm, a 40, and two 45's. They all function well. I don't know what their barrels are made out of, though.