Any opinions on Bushnell Firststrike?

Venom1956

I was looking at a burris fastfire and leupold deltapoint... but I do have quite a few bushnell optics and they just came out with this? I just happen to find it on their 'tactical' website

Ikysm1GgWrvaBIPiicGcWYMAgHwQiAMIFhRXaSxOLUYJ3Q56X3z63guWdnjjVLk4eRMqE_cUvZUy5r66jmSpBi10gfNHPQy2Od6uOVeeXjNpnF2t6wkcG8mMyFkjrzHMcRK5eiuBpn7UvwmlXD5o_DKW9w

Its retailing for half of what the burris fastfire is!?

My zoomdot is as pretty nice RDS. Is the Firststrike also a quality sight?

I'd love to hear from owners or users!

Mrgunsngear

Well it finally showed up and appears to be a high quality optic----time will tell. I'm going to fire a ton of buckshot through my 870 this weekend and I'll let you know how this little optic performs.

IMAG1200.jpg

IMAG1199.jpg

IMAG1198.jpg

IMAG1197.jpg

BlkHawk73

These just started shipping from Bushnell within the last couple weeks so likely not a lot with much use on them yet. It's the optic my son wanted for his 10/22 build. Once we're back from vacation at the end of the month, he'll get one.

Mrgunsngear

I'll put this in my review but it's so new Bushnell reps don't know jack about it. It's constantly on but two different reps told me it has a 40 hour battery life :rolleyes: I've had it for a week, and it shipped via ground with the battery on so we're at at least 250 hours ;) One rep told me to just turn the brightness down---there isn't a brightness knob! Time will tell I suppose.

Mrgunsngear

Well, I took this out yesterday... FAIL. The glass shattered from the recoil---I'll post the video in the optic section.