Any one heard of H&N Bullets

Dubletap45

Has any one heard of H&N bullets. I was at the Texas State Limited Championship match and one of the guys was shooting these teflon coated bullets. They were these gold colored things, looked really unusual. He claimed the bullets cost $40/thousand and shot as clean as jacketed bullets. I had him write down the name for me so I would not forget. I have searched the interned some, but have not had any luck locating anyone called H&N. Any information would be appreciated.

DT45

SPECTOR

the ones im thinking of are boxed loose/50 per box in a bright orange box labeled law enforcement special or something like that. I have seen them at Sportco in Seattle WA
253.922.2222 Lots of different weight/bullet types and as far as boxes of .45 go they are very cheap. Havent bought any yet but I will when Sig gets around to sending me a new spring.

------------------
BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS, THE ENEMY IS

slickpuppy

H&N is a great outfit. I have used their airgun pellets for over 20 years. Ultra precision and high quality.

The pellets are imported by Beeman's Precision Airguns. You can get more info. from them no doubt on their bullets. Do a web search on Beemans and look at their catalog.

I have not used their bullets, but I am sure they would be on an equal footing with Lapua.

They are a great European company and have been around for a while.

Dubletap45

I'm sorry, but I still can't find someone who carries these bullets. I looked at the Sportco web page and all I could come up with was directions to their store in Washington (I am in Oklahoma). I have searched all the web sites I usually use and have had no luck.

Still searching,

DT45