Any Great Holiday Deals?

Cosmodragoon

I seem to recall that we had some amazing offers last year, from extra magazines to big rebates on major brands like Hk. Is there anything great going on for this holiday season?

jasmith85

Remington's black friday rebate on ammunition was nice, but other than that I have not seen anything that I found all that great. I was hoping HK would have the $200 rebate again this year, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

CWKahrFan

I snagged a BNIB Crimson Trace Rail Master Green Laser CMR-203 for $149 incl. Shipping on Black Friday Special from Optics Planet... Love it!

CajunBass

I bought two Ruger of the Ruger LC9s's for $249.00 each. They were "raspberry" (pink) and purple, but I didn't care. They don't shoot any different.

KW Gary M

Springfield is offering 2 extra magazines and a cloth range/carry bag with any XD, Mod 2 XD, XDM or XDs purchase. They made the same offer when I bought my 9mm XDM. That gave me four 19 round magazines. If that's not enough to fend a Bad Guy off I shouldn't own a gun.

WVsig

You can get a free Geissele SCAR Super Trigger with the purchase of s new SCAR 17. About a $320 value.

Targa

Listen to this deal, not going to help but it is one of the better ones I have seen and missed out on. Go into the LGS and grab a flier, S&W 442's and 642's out the door for $249!!! Couldn't grab the guy at the counter fast enough, when I did he just laughed and said those were sold out within an hour of opening.....damnit..:mad:

Ibmikey

Colt offered a mag, hat and carry bag with a Gov Model purchase, I received mine as a gift and Colt would not honor package because I did not have the original receipt. Kinda tacky to ask for that on a gift....so the pistol still shoots great without a Colt hat.

Limnophile

With the Democrats beating the drum to conjure up a return of the so-called assault weapons and high cap magazine bans, in order to crack down on jihadi terror attacks, any deals you see now may be the last ones you see for a while.

Ibmikey

Actually the R 51 is on my wish list if it does see the light of day, although I do not know how it could beat out my Sig P 938 as a CC pistol. I have a RM 380 that has functioned quite well and an R 1S that is as sweet a shooter as a .45 can be.