Any good places online to get .45ACP?

357MagFan

Oh god tell me about it. I see I'm not the only one having trouble finding .45. This is a national problem?

Last week I was going from store to store looking for some .45 ball rounds to shoot at the range and only found one box.

bluetopper

gunbroker.com is good for ammo too.

IF.......you don't reload your own.

I have about 3 gallons of already primed 45 cases I need to go and load.:)

SVRider

Just got back from the local gun show and managed to get one of the last 500 round cases left. Paid $227 for Winchester bulk pack. It really wasn't that long ago when I was complaining about $200 for a thousand rounds. Now I'm just happy to find some.

PetahW

My SIL & I have been buying Winchester 100-round bulk .45ACP at our local WallyWorld for the last month @ $32 per box/100.

dakota1911

Down here in the SW there is now quite a bit around, but the going price is $22 and up per box of 50. If Walmart has it, yes about $32 per 100. I note jgsales.com in Prescott, AZ has the steel cased Russian Tula brand (Wolf) for about $16 per 50 rounds. Or basically there is .45 ammo at about twice what it was in the pre Obama days.

Rich Keagy

"Scarey isn't it? This equates to $320 per 1 K"
$16 per box of 50. That sounds like a pretty good price to me.
But, I reload the same for about $7.

81aggie

Oh god tell me about it. I see I'm not the only one having trouble finding .45. This is a national problem?

Don't know if it's national, but I've been having a hard time lately. I had stocked up so hadn't looked for a while, but was running low so on the hunt I go. I hadn't had a problem finding any a couple months ago, but now it took me about a week before I saw any. Got enough for a few range trips now, guess I better quit thinking about reloading and get started :D