Any experience with SVI

AZ Jeff

SVI pistols are widely used by "action" pistol shooters (USPSA, IPSC, IDPA, etc.) They have a reputation for excellent construction, and customer service. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for in this case.

RickB

I have some SV components in my pistols, and am very happy with them. I shoot, or have shot, with some top shooters who use SV guns, and they seem to be functional and durable. I won a SV slide at a match, and am awaiting delivery; I like SV . . .

Number 6

I have two;

a "race gun" in .38 Super and a single-stack .45. They are not cheap and not production guns. Translation: They require money and patience.

The gun will be built to your specs from a LOOOONG list of options (you can even specify your own serial number, if you wish). Go here:

www.sviguns.com

Then go to Gun Builder and get lost in the possibilities........ :D

Number 6

Once you've decided what type of gun you want

and have used Gun Builder to set the parameters, check with Brandon (Sandy's son). He can answer questions and help you make decisions as to which options would best suit your application.

Say Hello to him for me! ;)

SSgt Aston

Yep already used the GunBuilder. Haven't talked to anyone there as of yet, but sometime soon after I get back to the states I will be. Of course I already have about a million other guns on my want to get as soon as I get back list. :)