Any Europeans?

Biathlonman

Hi all, I need a little help.

I am currently residing in England, but the first 9 days of March I am going to be traveling through the mainland of Europe and I want to buy a pair of binoculars, probably Swarvoski, but I am open to suggestions on other brands.

I am looking for a place that would stock quality optics of this caliber, and possibly be willing to cut me a deal as I am going to be buying several pairs.

I have the option of going almost anywhere during my trip as I have a Eurorail pass, but we are mainly looking at central Europe as in Germany, Belgium, Austria, Czech Republic, and France.

So do you know any local shops in your area that would take pity on an American boy and have the patients to sell me some optics??

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
I guess I'd suggest doing some Googling.

I've noticed some folks from Scandinavia and the Isles, as well as Mussi in Switzerland, but don't recall any from Central Yurrop.

I'll move this to the General forum--might reach a broader audience.

Art

whizz

OKI, oki
Try to get a bargain in Czech republic. I think that it would be the easiest place to get prices down. Germany or Austria is otherwise the best place for top qual. optics. Be careful with showing to much cash openly, especially in former East Germany as crime rates are high... recon you already knew that.

Stay cool n keep out of trouble.