Any comments/experiences with Gunsite CCO?

skeeter

I was wondering how it shoots and if it is worth the money. They are asking $250 more than for a regular Colt CCO (it is now discontinued).

Rangegod

I looked at three of them (separate occasions and locations) and was very disappointed that Colt allowed them out the door. The sight dovetails were improperly cut on all three and the sights were dinged up badly during installation. At least two business cards fit easily under the front sights on each one I looked at. This is not the level of QC I expect on a $1200 firearm.

Billy Sparks

Okay I guess I have to put out the opposing view point. I purchased one from Wild about two years ago. Great fit and finish, no problems with the sights (I changed mine to Trijicon's because I prefer night sights). With that said I have gotten good Colt's and not so good Colts (as well as Kimber's, S&W, Sig's etc). I ran right at 200-250 rounds of Gold Dot's through mine and it didn't have any glitches.

IZinterrogator

I'm going to have to agree with Billy, Wild, and OBIWAN. Mine is the one of many options that I strap on religiously (unless I'm stuck in stupid #^&*ing Iraq and can't :mad: ).