Another You Tube Idiotic file

Diggers

:rolleyes: If someone actually mistakes that reloading clip as anything other than a joke AND then actually goes out and gets everything needed to reload and tries that............WELL thats just Darwin at work.

Its just a dumb joke for the reloading crowd.

And the other clip.....500 grains of pure evil?? :confused: Wow that big evil bullet blew up a water jug...yawn......wow? Thats the only thing they could think of to make a video of? Kinda weak.

SuckLead

Man, some people I deal with daily would no doubt mistake that video for a real thing! LOL! It is very sad.

And yeah, I added that little gem of a clip just for the text it started out with. I have never seen anyone use "x amount of grains of pure evil" to describe a round before.

BillCA

Remember, the many of the gun-related clips on YouTube are as about as representative of gun owners as the car-driving clips. None to speak of, that is.

Hammer It

Hi
I watched this, and it is sad to think that someone may try reloading this way. I am certain Lee Reloading would Not find Humor in the way he uses or demonstartes instructions using their equipment. Hammer It