Another picture thread: Everything but the kitchen sink...........

rantingredneck

..........or what do you carry on your person/in your pockets everyday?

This is pretty standard for me:

Everything%20but%20the%20kitchen%20sink.JPG

Yes I actually carry all that stuff every day (with some rare exceptions):

1) Ruger P345 in Bianchi Minimalist goes on belt at appendix position.

2) Spare mag in carrier goes in left front pocket. That carrier keeps it well in position.

(When I get to work these two items stay in the truck console.)

3) Leatherman multitool goes on belt at 4:00 horizontally.

4) CRKT Crawford Falcon clips inside left rear pocket or in leg pocket if wearing certain cargo type pants.
5) Sabre defense spray clips inside left front pocket (usually goes in laptop case or in truck when I get to work)

6) Gerber mini folder used as money clip goes in right front pocket along with

7) Leatherman micra.

8) cell phone goes in shirt pocket or in belt carrier at 7:00

9) Wallet in right rear pocket.

Some days I will leave the Leatherman or the Pepperspray behind at home or in my truck (I keep a spare multitool in the truck anyway). If I know I'm going to be out at night I'll pocket a minimaglite that stays in the truck for that purpose, or a surefire.

I carry way too much crap around :)

oldcars

I have a dull Kershaw knife missing a screw and filled with pocket lint, a keychain with 8 keys (about 3 I actually use) , a wallet I have had since I was in high school, a beat up cell phone with a near-dead battery, and 74 cents in change.

Wildalaska

I put my Seecamp in my right rear pocket, if I can find it (the seecamp, not my pocket)...last various reported locations were in my desk drawer at work, on the bathroom counter, in my nightstand, in the glove box of my truck, in my lap top bag, on some chicks bedroom floor, in the pants I wore yesterday or my fav...the laundry basket, precipitating of course the following from SWMBO :"Abenayo (dangerous!) ken-chan (chan is the honorific reserved for idiots and small children), why you leave gun in smelly underwear, so stupid old man you are""

In my left front pocket I carry my wallet. If I can find it. My cellphone is usually in the pocket I last put it in, which could be any one of a hundred.

I never carry a spare mag, I can never remember where I carry it.

My knife is in my left rear pocket, when it isnt on the shipping counter at work buried in two day old pizza.

I carry way too much crap around

WildatleastyouknowwhereyourcrapisAlaska

rantingredneck

No, I live in a low crime rural area. Where I work is another story. The leatherman tools, and for that matter the knives, are just tools. Only real SD items are the sidearm and pepperspray. Of course the CRKT could do double duty......

That little leatherman micra got me out of a bathroom that I was locked in once. I shut the door and the doorknob came off in my hand. Only thing I could do was take the rest of the doorknob off with the leatherman to get out. :)

Wildalaska

I would have just kicked down the door, that would have been funner

Best reason for carrying in the john.

O; yeah, I feel so much better....ooops...hey, hey *soundofdoorrattling*, dang its stinky in here, guess I got to take IMMEDIATE ACTION, *soundofswish1911clearingleather---snickoffgoessafety*BLAMBLAMBLAM....

WildthatsitimnowarmedAlaska

rantingredneck

Give me some credit guys. There's two whole dollars folded up there. :)

I guess I should've planned this picture thread better for a day after I'd been to the ATM. ;)

even11

1. Keys
2. Swiss Army Pocket Anchor
3. P.O.S. Cell Phone
4. Wallet
5. 2 Pens (for work)
6. Nametag (for work)
7. Sunglasses
8. The Walther PP (except at work)

-Dane

Sturmgewehre

Sturmgewehre, affraid you might break a nail?
It's a special forces nail clipper. You can cut razor wire with it, clean a deer, all sorts of stuff.

:p

It's a spoof pic I took a while ago. I always laughed at some of the things people took pictures of with their guns.