Another petition that needs signatures

Skyhawk

As posted by; 213. TJ REEDER..BUTTE AMERICA!!

TO THE SO CALLED "LEADERS" OF AMERICA..# 1.YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT UNDER THE CONSTITUTION TO IN ANY WAY INVOLVE YOUR SELVES WITH MY GUN OWNING RIGHTS..# 2..I WILL NOT OBEY ANY LAWS THAT INFRINGE ON MY RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION OR THE BILL OF RIGHTS..# 3..IF YOU SEND YOUR PAID KILLERS IN BLACK I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!! AND I SWEAR ON MY HONOR AS AN AMERICAN I WILL TAKE AS MANY OF THEM AS POSSABLE WITH ME!..#4..AFTER YOUR PAID KILLERS FINISH WITH ME THEY WILL THEN FACE MY FRIENDS WHO WILL BE FORWARNED..YOU WILL LOSE MANY MORE THUGS AND SOON WILL BE UNABLE TO HIRE THEM BECAYSE OF THE BAD WORKING CONDITIONS!!..AND ONE DAY,IN THE END,WHEN TRUTH AND HONESTY AND HONOR WINS OUT OVER YOU AND YOUR PETTY PLANS,THE PEOPLE WILL DRAG YOU FROM YOU PALACE ON THE PATOMAC AND AFTER A FAIR TRIAL WILL THEN HANG YOU ...ANS "I" WILL BE WATCHING!!!....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!..REMEMBER WACO!!REMEMBER RUBY RIDGE!!...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don’t hold back, tell us how you really feel!!! :D :D :D

Skyhawk

Judge Blackhawk

Signed with pride as an American.

With every breath my life evolves around freedom. When freedom is no longer ensured by our Government, and our Government becomes the aggressor and the aggitator of law abiding citizens, then the Constitution sets into gear the mechanizm for righting the wrongs of the present Government. And this is accomplished by the People, For the People.

WE THE PEOPLE are the GOVERNMENT, WE THE PEOPLE SERVE NO GOVERNMENT. That my friends is freedom.

Protect freedom today, or get fitted for the chains of oppression tomorrow.

God Bless this Great Nation and all her people. May God in his wisdom grant each of us the courage and will to fight for our FREEDOM.

Judge Blackhawk

beemerb

Done

------------------
beemerb
We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world;
and its efficiency is only marred by the difficulty of finding twelve men
every day who don't know anything and can't read.
-Mark Twain