another gift

Hawg

Another bud gave me this CCH 58 Pietta. Brand new in the box, still in the oil soaked plastic bag. I don't think it had even been out of the bag til last night. Pics don't do it justice. The CCH is beautiful and the laser checkering is top notch. The grips aren't as fat as regular blued 58's, These are closer to original grips except for the checkering.

cch1.jpg

cch.jpg

Hawg

dlon21, I didn't know I had friends like these til I had 15 handguns stolen. You might already have friends like them but lets hope you never find out.

olyinaz

Nice! Cabellas has that one on sale recently and I was sooo tempted. I look forward to a report!

Cheers,
Oly

nice Remmie, Hawg

here's mine made recently assembled from a variety of Pietta, ASM, Navy Arms/Uberti parts, and Lord knows what frame stamped "XX8" i.e. 1972

yesterday I made a barrel wrench, put the barrel in a vise, and turned the frame onto the barrel- the finish assembled it

still unfired as of now- a learning experience and looking forward to building more of them

Attachments

• DSC03976.jpg
    DSC03976.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 56

dlon21

I hear you Hawg. I've been through a few things myself recently, and now I know more about what a true friend is. It's a shame it takes something dramatic to happen sometimes before clearly visible. Hope you get your guns back, even though it may be difficult.

// Daniel.

Raider2000

Need to sign you up in the SCORRS forum now that you have 2 fine Remies there to play with.

Hey do ya need any .457 Ball to go along with that fine .44?

Hawg

That's sweet Hawg! Looks like you're turning into a Remington guy.

I was a Remington guy for about 39 years til I got my first Colt. Now I'm a Coltless Colt guy with Remingtons.:D

When are you gonna try out your new gun?

Hopefully this weekend.

Need to sign you up in the SCORRS forum now that you have 2 fine Remies there to play with.

Hey do ya need any .457 Ball to go along with that fine .44?

Seems like I signed up there a year or so ago but never went there much.

Nah, he only took guns, none of the stuff that went with them. He left ammo, leather and all accessories. I've still got a few hundred .454 balls made up and still have my molds.