An empty box from VQ.

AzShooter

I ordered a Volquartsen Trigger Kit three weeks ago. It hasn't come in yet so I called to check on the order. The secretary assured me it would go out that day. That's pretty good.

The next day I get an E-Mail that it's been backordered 3-4 weeks. I checked my account and it still says it was shipped.

Today I got an empty box. Just the invoice inside, and I got charged for the shipping.

This is just wrong.

AzShooter

Directly from Volquartsen. Just figured they could save money with an e-mail instead of sending men and empty package.

dakota.potts

I'm not sure you can appreciate the humor in your situation (I probably wouldn't) but that's pretty funny.

Hopefully just an oversight and they'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

OS11085

Had that happen years ago, ordered a few lures from Bass Pro box came was full of packing material and packing list no lures. Called them they made it right. This was all before online ordering when you called and spoke to a live person.

jag2

Reminds me of a time I was having a problem with a piece of equipment and called a hydraulic repair company. Guy came out and couldn't figure it out so he said just wait til it breaks then he can fix it. About a week later I got a bill in the mail for $200. Needless to say I called the owner, he chuckled a bit and told me to tear it up. He didn't think that was quite right either.

ballardw

Maybe send a certified letter with signature confirmation to the president with details of what happened.

And an invoice for the cost of the letter.

g.willikers

When I was an avid scuba diver, I ordered a special regulator that hooked up to the hose in the opposite direction.
When it finally arrived, I had the good sense to test it.
Air blew right through the thing.
No wonder, as the case was empty of the usual valves and such.
Nothing there but packing paper.
Ack!
The manufacturer was sooo em-barrassed.:)

AzShooter

I finally called and was told my shipment was on the way. When I said it was an empty box at least the girl believed me.

I cancelled the order and ordered from another vendor saving me $30.

Things happen, I just don't want to wait another month for the parts.

natman

VQ suffers from an above average amount of confusion. I once got a defective barrel from them. I contacted them, got permission, and shipped it back. Three weeks later I received a package from them - containing the same barrel, untouched.

After the second try, they sent me a new barrel.

FrankenMauser

VQ suffers from an above average amount of confusion. I once got a defective barrel from them. I contacted them, got permission, and shipped it back. Three weeks later I received a package from them - containing the same barrel, untouched.

After the second try, they sent me a new barrel.
Sounds like the same stupidity that is encountered when dealing with Black Hole Weaponry - now know as "Columbia River Arms".
Except... the second (new) barrel would have had the same problem as the first. :rolleyes: