An armed citizen story

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLeake

You had better add some opinions, thoughts, amplifications to your post, or it will get closed as a drive-by. Just a friendly heads up.

sigcurious

Can we say irony? Guy from "prison camp rd." gets sent to prison...which does make me wonder if his future home is just down the street from his previous home.

It's scary to think what would have happened if the resident were unarmed, and fortunate no one but the BG got hurt in the exchange of fire.

Carry_24/7

While by the "rules" it's a drive-by, it's a good story. Wish it had more detail, but since it's fresh it's understandable that it's short.

Good post, will be interesting to see the follow-up (court case, etc).

dopar66

My bad

I'm just not much of a "posting" guy, mostly I read the thoughts and opinions of those more knowledgeable than I am. Thanks for the heads-up, MLeake.

MLeake

dopar66, no problem. However, you need to edit your original post to add the commentary. According to forum rules, the original post can't just be a title and link. Lots of new posters (and some more experienced ones, for that matter) get threads locked by mods over "drive-by" violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.