ammunitiongunbroker

There is an address... but also disturbing they use Gmail.....

+1 2034240121 54 Maplewood Ave, CT , USA
ammunitiongunbroker@gmail.com or
sales@ammunitiongunbroker.com

Just makes a guy nervous to send 'em $400.

They are also suspect when they show they abound in ammo that is not available through big companies.... How do they have 100's or 1000's or rounds of 6.5 PRC, when the big companies have nothing?

Guess I need to stay away from them.

44 AMP

Staff
any time someone requests a "non traditional" payment method, that's a big red flag for me.

Even if legit, if they won't / can't take the standard credit cards do you really want to do business with them?? Maybe they DO have thousands of rounds no one else can get, but maybe they're in the same group as "Publisher's Clearing House" calling me from Jamacia telling me how I've won millions and a brand new Mercedes with 99% of the taxes paid...and all I have to do is go to Walmart and get a couple of $500 gift cards........:rolleyes:

I'd steer clear of them, suggest you do to.

Shadow9mm

if they don't take traditionl payment methods its NO-GO for me.

Also, if you look up the address on google maps, it come back to a house/residence in a neighborhood.... not a business... so there is that.

BornFighting88

I agree with posts above. Traditional methods have been around for as long as they have for a reason. Just the name sounds fishy enough to me.

“Ammunition Gun Broker”? Knowing full well I can buy ammo ON gun broker?? No thanks, I’ll pass.

Plus those alternative payment methods are notoriously anti-2A, as has been pointed out in a few posts on this forum in various other threads. PayPal is as commie as they come, even so far as requiring us free folks to disguise our purchases through their as “Family and Friends” to avoid the bile they spew.

Zelle, while an ok way to send money to friends and family similar to Venmo, still doesn’t give the buyer an awful lot of protections if things go south.

Shadow9mm said:
if they don't take traditionl payment methods its NO-GO for me.

Also, if you look up the address on google maps, it come back to a house/residence in a neighborhood.... not a business... so there is that

GoogleMaps is one of my favorite methods to look up fishy businesses. I'm pretty tech-stupid when investigating scams like this in detail. Having Maps is a Godsend.

SeniorChief

I tried to buy 44-40WCF ammunition from these people. The worst experience I have ever had pruchasing anything online. Order was placed on 22 January and I still don't have it.Ammunitiongunbrokers decided to ship with a company cald Rooftop Logistics. I won't go into details, but neither of these companies should be allowed to do business in the US. If you want details, email me and I will let you know everything that transpired. Anway, I am a sucker and right now I am out $1900 for ammo I have never received. Stay far away from these people.

wayneinFL

This sounds a lot like someone who doesn't speak English using Google Translate.

Buying ammo online can give the chance to buy in mass. Generally, this outcomes in huge reserve funds contrasted with buying in little amounts. Likewise, buying in mass might bring about diminished delivery costs. In the event that you can’t track down this on the ammo item page, you might have to add the item to your truck to see the genuine delivery costs.

Or AI generated or something. Looks like a scam website to me.

https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/ammunitiongunbroker-com-review/

If you throw a fake address in there and purchase a firearm, there's nothing asking for a FFL.

Called their phone number and it sounded like someone walking through a house to hand off a phone.

Gotta be a scam.

Last edited:

FITASC

ANY website that is legit WILL accept credit cards. If not, run away it is a scam

On another site, someone posted a link to a supposed Browning dealer. This site looks SO legit; very well done; until you get to payment methods and your choices were Zelle, Venmo and Bitcoin. All three give you ZERO protection from fraud

dogtown tom

Seriously..............who in their right mind would not know "ammunitiongunbroker" wasn't a scam website within thirty seconds?

I'll highlight some of the suspicious text from their home page:
BUY AMMO ONLINE AMMUNITION GUNBROKER
Buying ammo online is without a doubt a more agreeable and, now and again, more affordable alternative. In any case, there are a few things to recollect while looking for ammo online. These contemplations incorporate the legitimacy of the site, the type of ammo, the quality and amounts accessible, state or locale limits, age limitations, evaluating, and conveyance. However long you do broad examination and stay educated regarding current laws and guidelines, you ought to have a beautiful simple time buying ammo online. In the current time, Buying ammo online is generally more liked and is considered as advantageous and agreeable than going face to face. One can undoubtedly choose from a wide scope of producers and various amounts.

The expression “Buy Ammo Online” is now and again heard from general individuals. Yet, we should need to get familiar with the hand deceives and efficient tips for wonderful arrangement on online shopping of Ammo; There are limitations on the sorts and measures of ammo. You should meet a portion of these conditions before you can finish the buying. Besides, the principles overseeing the online offer of ammo fluctuate from one country to another. Some of them contrast inside specific urban communities.

To take care of you, here are the best tips to buy ammo online.
Consider the benefits of buying wholesale

Buying ammo online can give the chance to buy in mass. Generally, this outcomes in huge reserve funds contrasted with buying in little amounts. Likewise, buying in mass might bring about diminished delivery costs. In the event that you can’t track down this on the ammo item page, you might have to add the item to your truck to see the genuine delivery costs.

Identify what specific type of ammunition you are looking for:

There are a few assortments and costs of ammo available to be purchased. Prior to submitting the request, you ought to have an overall comprehension of the sort of ammo you need to arrange and the amount. You may likewise need to make a primer financial plan on how much cash you’re ready to contribute.

Ask for help:

In case this is your first time requesting ammo online, you should look for direction and criticism from the ammo organization that sells slugs online. You can likewise find that they have all day, every day client service that you might connect with.

Cost Comparison:

Recollect that online shopping works for the individuals who have incredible understanding into evaluating on each maker’s cartridges. Also, curiously, the last estimating cost comes from the organization and profoundly relies upon the aggregate sum of cartridges (amount). Aside from this, you probably definite capacity data, conveyance strategies, extra conveyance charges, and, all the more critically, about the government or temporary gun laws.

Who speaks like that?
Who writes like that?
Who isn't in the USA?
Who isn't a legit website?

And on their Terms and Conditions page you can see they forgot to edit the company they copy/pasted from https://ammunitiongunbroker.com/terms-condition/

Last edited:

FrankenMauser

The quickest way to determine how fake these ammo website are, if the bad payment methods are not immediately obvious, is to go to their "About" page.
Over 95% of them are ripping text from the same website.

When you see this on an ammo website that you don't recognize:
Our Mission is to Arm You
We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers’ intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power. (...)
It's a scam.

That text is fairly unique. You can do an internet search for it.
It is ripped from the well known Ammo.com.