Ammunition To Go

Dave85

Most of the reports we hear about businesses, while generally welcome, trend toward the negative. With that in mind, I thought I would report something positive for a change:

About 9:30 in the evening this past Monday (the 9th), I placed an order for two boxes of .38 Spl. ammo on www.ammunitiontogo.com. On their website, they warned of a 9-12 day delay in order processing due to high demand.

This morning at 10:37, I received an email telling me that my order shipped yesterday (the 12th). That's six days ahead of the fastest turnaround time promised.

Good salesmen understand that if you underpromise and overdeliver, the customer will be happy. They did, and I am.

Last edited:

SigfanTN

Shhhh!! Don't tell everyone! They'll buy up all the ammo.;)

I have never had a bad experience with them, though, and I've ordered many hundreds of dollars from them over the past year. It's my preferred site to order ammo online.

rantingredneck

My experiences with them have also been positive. 3 case orders so far. Always quick shipping and the best price I've found on Federal LE12700

Hirlau

In October I ordered over $600.00 in ammo, had it on my doorstep in 4 days, UPS ground, I believe. :D

After The election, last week of November, ordered $400.00 more and it took almost 5 weeks. :(

I still like them and understand the wait. I will use them in the future for large orders.

Dave85

UPDATE:

Just minutes ago, the Brown truck pulled up, and the driver plopped a box on my porch marked "ORM-D." This just ten days after I ordered, and only one day after they should, by their own reckoning, have begun processing the order. Cheers!

flight954

They are located in Brenham, TX. just outside Houston. Great people and good service. I see them at the gunshows down here.

SilentHitz

My experiences with them have also been positive.
Same here, ordered some .45acp and .357 from them a while back...very prompt shipping. And you don't see "out of stock" on half their stuff either! A business run by folks that know what business means.:cool:

googabeest

I've just placed my first order with them and they can thank you chaps for the business. I received an email stating it won't ship for 9-12 days, and frankly I won't mind if it takes a while longer than that. Their prices are right and everybody else seems to be out of stock and unsure when they'll get the product in.

I placed an order for 3 boxes of Fiocchi 9mm with Cabela's 2 months ago. I've a store just a few miles away so I don't have to pay shipping (just taxes). Today I got an email saying the order will be canceled unless I tell them otherwise. Cabela's always says the goods are expected in within about a week to ten days, and then they move the date up again. Midway and ammoman are out of everything. If ammunitiontogo comes thru within 30 days, they'll be my new source.

Thanks for the tip!

dabigguns357

i love ammo to go except for one small thing.they never keep a regular stock of the ammo i use.

I bought 250 rounds of 12 gauge tactical rifle slugs and went back a month later and nothing.

I bought 10 boxes of fed 180gr hst's and went back today,can't get it.

Other than that i'll be more than happy to them 2 thumbs up.:D

Not to divert business from them,but if you can't find something with them try here.

www.tds-us.com

BillCA

For most of my ammo needs, A2G is the place I hit first. I've had good luck with them and their pricing is very good. They're the only source I know of for 50-rd boxes of certain premium quality JHP ammo. Buying that way save me lots of money over the 20-rd jewel boxes.

FyredUp

I want to add myself to those of you that have had great experiences with ATG. They were courteous and my order arrived far ahead of the projected delivery date.

4tee5

googabeast-
the last two orders I placed they were estimating 9-12 days 'til shipment, but shipped within 4-5 days. Weekends may vary your mileage.