Ammunition Prices have gone MAD here, can someone help?

FS2K

Bullet Prices: It's getting BAD here!

I just came back from the country store that I've bought bullets from in the past, and it seems I haven't been there for awhile.

$20.99 for a 20 round box of WOLF 7.62 X 39mm!!!!:eek: (Black Box!!!)

$36.99 for a Winchester White Box .357 mag. JHP!!!

$34.99 for a Green Box of Remington .45 ACP BALL AMMO!!!

$30.99 for some off brand of .30 Carbine 20 round box. That's $1.55 a round! OF .30 CARBINE.

Can someone PLEASE point me in the direction of an Ammunition dealer willing to ship to Hawaii?

I know that the shipping will hurt, but it can't be as bad as spending 4X the cost for Wolf ammo.

Vet_with_fal

CMP (odcmp.com) will ship 30-06 greek surplus to hawaii and .22 and 30 carbine. Good price good ammo if you can shoot 30-06.

firetido

CMP all the way, for all other calibers, join the club with the rest of us, ammunition prices have gotten ridiculous.

Rob96

I know ammo went up, but those prices are just DAMN RIDICULOUS. I just picked up Blazer Brass 45acp for $11.95 a box at Walmart. $21 for a box of Wolf:confused::confused: The owner of the store you shop is smoking crack. He should not be supported with sales anymore for doing something like that.

Red_Eagle

I think Midsouth will do it from what I could tell by thier web site, but I'd call to be on the safe side. I know Cabela's and Midway USA will NOT. Ground UPS only.

FS2K

Again, thamk you very much for the help guys!

You're right Rob, I was thinkng the same thing. $1.50 per round for 7.62 X 39mm?!?! Ridiculous is a really nice way of putting it. Reloading is a great idea for the 9mm and .45 ACP!

bennnn

Hey man, long time no talk to.. I can still get Brown Bear 7.62x39 around here for $180 per 1,000.... Wonder how much it would cost to ship it to ya?

+1 for reloading.

You can either save about 50% on shooting the same amount OR you can shoot twice as much for the same dollars you're spending now. And it's pretty fun if you have the time.