Ammo Sale at Dick's Sporting Goods

CortJestir

For those of you looking to stock up on 9mm target rounds: I just walked out of Dick's Sporting Goods with a case of Remington UMC 9mm FMJ 115gr for $8.98 per box - minimum of 10 boxes to get the discount price.

(Disclaimer: I'm in no way affiliated with Dick's Sporting Goods. Just trying to save a few pennies for our fellow shooters ;))

Magyar

Sounds like a good deal....Hell, no Dick's out here, just Academy-Sportsman Whse, and Sports Authority....:(

Mal H

Staff
Well, darn! You're a day late with that report. I just went by Dick's yesterday, but didn't stop in. In fact I don't stop in very often at all. After they bought out Galyan's, it isn't much use. Galyan's used to have a great selection of everything or could order if they didn't have it, Dick's doesn't and won't.

PSP

I bought two cases and had a $20 off coupon to boot, which made them $7.98 per box! That sounds more like a 9mm price to me. :D

greenjeans

Wal-Mart also had some Blazer Brass in 9mm for $8.97 this weekend. Looked like normal price. Of course, my local only had 2 boxes. Never had any problem with it, but some people don't like it. Might check around if yours still sells ammo.

Recon7

just got my 10 boxes, I got 8 9mm and 2 .380 for 14.98 ea. My store let me mix and match. they also have .38 at $14.98. they have .223 and 12 ga on sale too, sorry I didn't write down prices. I saved $46.10 of reg prices :)

talonap

CortJestir:

Both coupons say they exclude firearms, ammunition, and almost everything else you might actually want..

CortJestir

Both coupons say they exclude firearms, ammunition, and almost everything else you might actually want..

Figures :rolleyes: :)

Just got back from Wally World and Blazer Brass 9mm is still $8.98/box of 50. 550 rounds of Federal .22lr was $13.98, IIRC. Was going to pick some up but the line was out the door (college kids returning). Guess I'll go tomorrow.

CortJestir

Avoid the lines at Wal-Mart by paying for everything at the ammo counter.

Oh were I to have that luxury. There is no one ever at the ammo/sporting goods counter. And the person with the key to that register is never there. So whenever I buy ammo, I need to flag someone from another department who has to walk the ammo to a register up front.

TxPhantom

I just bought a 50 round box of Blazer 9mm 115 gr. ammo at Academy (Plano, Tx) for $7.49 + tax. Not a bad price. I need to go back and get some more.
I usually use WWB bought at W. Mart at the current price of $19.97 per 100 for fun at the range.

JWT

There will be a Dick's opening soon near here. It will be very interesting to compare their ammo prices with Wal-Mart and Sportsmans Warehouse (lowest prices I've found locally).

I still tend to find better prices buying in quantity on-line (even with freight factored in).

The Great Mahoo

I have been thinking about breaking down and buying a 9mm handgun. I usually stick to .45, .45colt, .357/38, and 10mm, but theres a nice Walther at the local shop I've been eying.... Maybe time to stock up on some 9's just incase I decide to buy it, since ammo prices are only going up these days. I guess i could always sell the ammo to a friend for what I paid for it if not. Hmmm.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DonnyG

damn and I bought the remington 115gr 100 pack at cabela's yesterday for $19.99. Thought I was getting a deal since they had a so called bulk pack of 250 115gr going for 75$

Still can't find anything range ammo cheaper than $20/20 for the 7mm :mad: